Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Poodle owner, and I am owned by a 6month old Standard Poodle girl named Keira.(got her at 11weeks old)
We live on a small farm in the South Island of Green New Zealand, were we breed and show American Miniature Horses. I work at a groomers and have been since December last year. I am thoroughly enjoying it and hope to run my own business in the future.

We are owned by another dog, an 8yr old Lowchen boy named Pepsi :)

Here are a few Photo's of the King and Queen(4months in photo's) of the house hold!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hehe, you need updated pics of her!!! We'll get some next weekend, and perhaps we can track down Jak and get pics of the three kiwi poodle girls to post on here! heh

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum BMM, nice to meet you. Keira and Pepsi both look so sweet, and like they have a lot of fun together.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
She is so cute
I just wish I had another one lol
I love the cute puppy clip
JW, who are her parents from Cosalta?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sire : COSALTA RANCHO SILVER STORM FROM SOMANIC Dam : COSALTA LOOK WHOS BACK
thought so, then she definitely is my friend's dog's niece.
She lives in Clyde, and her friend also has a bitch from the same litter. They are both blue as well. Are you coming to the Agility this weekend, I think Amy said you were?
She is truely adorable though, and looks even cuter in her puppy coat, it's a shame she has to be cut down, but she will feel better with a lighter coat.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
We're gonna give her a trim this saturday, and I intend to take Paris along to watch you guys for a bit (seeing my entry got lost!!!) and I think Amy (the other one! haha!) is going to come too.... hehehe.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Cool, sounds good
Amy 2, lol
Jocelyn has entered Starters and Novice as well, but her entry on catalogue says Jocelyn & "Veil" lol, they must not have remembered Hestia's name and put the end of her registered name. AD trials are 1st with 51 dogs, starting at 8 30 am, then starters 1 are after that and we are the 23rd entered.
Then Int, Nov (we are 37th), sen, int 2, start 2 and that's it for the day.
I am also in Rally-O Nov A, but it doesn't day when it is

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Amy 2 will be ther :D

I gave keira a bath today, I couldn't stand the greasy ears from the ear drops any longer!! ICK(and the rest of her hahah)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Saf had a bath yesterday...

We went to the beach lol

I would give her a bath, but a bath is a really awkward shape and, so is our shower. And then you add the drying time with a hair dryer... I really need a shower pressure attachment and a blow dryer thing.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
mandi, Just love your avitar, wish it was larger so I could see it better. Is the T.V. on/off? Is there an animal program showing on it? Cute.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes- that was taken of Levi a few months ago. They were showing rescue dogs on the Today show and he is very interested in the TV when dogs are on! He is just like a little person-never had a dog like him. Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Do you happen to know her father's breeding? :)
This is an old thread, but
the Cosalta Rancho Silver Storm from Somanic's sire is INT CH Pinafore Seabiskit.

His Dam is Somanic Glitter Bug Boogie, and he has a litter mate with Addisons.
His litter was the third repeat breeding, and in the first there was a puppy with addisons too.

Biskit has sired about 6 or so addisonian puppies in total now, over about 30+ litters.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts