Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,614 Posts
the happy part must have had something to do with chocolate, right? i hope.

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the happy part must have had something to do with chocolate, right? i hope.
I can't move but I am sugar buzzing at the same time. I can't bring the chocolate into the house since Shasta has learned to open drawers and cabinets and Sherlock has been studying the child proof locks very carefully. This means, what I buy, I have to eat in the car on the way home. The large box of caramel filled was not a good idea.

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sherlock and Shasta,
I rofve you and your conversations!
Shasta and Sherlock say thank you. Sherlock says you can show your appreciation by donating to his Kickstarter fund. He saw an advertisement about reverse vasectomies and is trying to raise money to reverse being fixed cuz he says, "there is just too much stud muffin here to end with me." I have explained his process was a little more than a snip, but he is determined. :afraid:

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Hey Opera Poodle ...........you could always put him under and have the Vet give him a pair of Neuticles and then tell him he got em back, just to make him happy! Besides, the last thing you need is a paternity case or a litter of ankle biters left on your lawn! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Opera Poodle ...........you could always put him under and have the Vet give him a pair of Neuticles and then tell him he got em back, just to make him happy! Besides, the last thing you need is a paternity case or a litter of ankle biters left on your lawn! LOL!
Lol!!!! The solution is to buy him the cat he wants. It Wasn’t My Fault – It was going to be a Tabby Coon | 2spoos (Two Standard Poodles) Although the fake nuts surgery would probably be cheaper and easier.

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love your blogs! I am an insomniac and have been reading them in the middle of night, paced out so as not to run out too quickly, and chuckling to myself :)
Thank you. After four years of my facebook friends telling me to start one because they enjoyed my spoos stories, I finally did. To be honest, I think they were tired of hearing about my dogs and wanted me to find another outlet ;)

What amazes me is where the responses are coming from. The blog has been read in The Isle of Man, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea - which kind of scares me,) Montenegro, Bulgaria, and Lybia to name a few of the stranger places. Then, on the facebook site where the blog is posted, it apparently has been shared by someone in Brazil and India. The last blog has 431 likes so far and most are from India. The one before over 1000+. Mostly also from India (a country that I thought was anti dog.)

I love that fluffy animals bring the world together. And the fact that this may bring about opportunities for me to educate on loving care for pets and change bad attitudes is what is exciting.

If you do enjoy the blogs, please feel free to share them on FB, Pintrest, Stumbleupon, or Reddit. I have no advertising on the blog so you don't have to worry about sending someone ad spam. It is all just for fun. (My youtube are monetized since Newsflare is working as an agent on one.) And let me know if there is something you don't like. I want to represent poodles as the amazing fun smart cute animals they are.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Hahahahaha.................I just read in Molly's B-Day post that she and Sherlock share a Birthday.....maybe she is such a 'hussy' and he is such a 'stud' because of it................astrologically speaking??????
An Aquarian has never met a 'stranger' I hear!
For The Fun Of It :

AQUARIUS
The Humanitarian sign...............
Progressive, Humane, Intellectual, FLAMBOYANT, Sympathetic, & UNPREDICTABLE

How about that.........I wonder if our dog's personalities can be linked to human astrological signs too? Hahaha!!!!!!

Any way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERLOCK!!!!!

Reactions: The Opera Poodle
1 - 15 of 15 Posts