Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take Atticus out potty every 45 mins during the day to ensure there are no accidents. He knows that if he pees he gets to go back inside, so he'll go and run back to the door to go in. But after he eats and I know he has to do more than just pee I make him stay out until he does both. But he will pretend to pee if he thinks I didnt see him go. He will wait until my command to let him run to the door to go inside but he will keep fake peeing until I let him in because he knows he's suppose to potty before going back inside. There's snow on the ground so I can tell if hes going or not, he always goes the first time and when hes dieing to get back in the house he'll keep faking it. He cracks me up.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
haha, yeah my foxy will squat again if I tell her to as well, even if there's nothing there, she's like "I already did that mum, but ok, LOOK this time though, k!?" hahahaha!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That is hysterical! I have not seen that. He is a little stinker!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My Jazzy does the same thing, she would squat real quick and go and one day I checked her when she ran back to me and her hairs around her little cooch were totally dry, she faked it. That is intelligent, I must say.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
How cute! Bailey, who is neutered, will stay out sniff forever if I let him. He'll continue to lift his leg even though he's drained.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts