Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sweeter more cuddly boy I couldn't have asked for!!! he crashed in my lap as we speak. He was wonderful on the way home. He started out in a crate, but then I couldn't stand it so he rode the rest of the way in my lap. He is 9 weeks tomorrow.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry about the quality. My camera battery was dead so these are from my iPhone.

Please excuse my feet. He thought my flip flops would make a nice chewie.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Congrats! How exciting to have your new puppy home with you, he is so cute! He already seems to have changed a lot from the last photos you posted, they grow way too quickly.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has been in my lap all day. He wants to snuggle up in my neck and nap. I love snuggly boys!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awwww...He is just precious!!! What a sweet little face!?!?! It sounds like he feels right at home. Congratulations on your new little (big) guy.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He is a cutie pie. I like his face, and I like the flips too, can't blaime him. He looks like a dark silver or blue to me now.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Congratulations, he is very cute. He looks like he has more coat than mine. I just got my pup last week, there are pictures of her here somewhere.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
he is very dark though fluffy, I'd have thought he was blue not silver, but I guess where is the line between a dark silver and a light blue...?? lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They were all dark, but his face looks lighter to me every time I look at him. (Probably because I want it to:))

I've never seen a silver pup this young so I don't know, but I'm guessing he will clear more on his face in the next few weeks. I have pics of his sister from previous litter at 14 weeks and she is very light on her face. He's 9 weeks now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts