Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Great job Harley_chik! It's so fun to see all the dog breeds, makes me want to go to a show. Maybe I'll drag my mom to the next one in Toronto. And yay for the little mini appearing near the end!

I am impressed with your video editing skills. What sort of software did you use?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used Windows Movie Maker, I didn't even know it was on my computer, LOL! The Mini was gorgeous. I don't think it shows up in the video very well, but her coloring was very unique. I'm not sure what it was, I'm terrible at most poodle colors. I know red, brown, black and white. She was like a very light brownish silver or silvery light brown?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Aww, I found it hilarious for some reason when the kerry blue terrier started barking, lol. I would so love to go to a dog show, the dogs are all groomed so beautifully, and you never see dogs with coats like that in normal salons usually. Like the westie? You NEVER see a full westie head in salons! At least, I never had, unless they pack that head full of hairspray!

Huh, why isn't the boston in the terrier group? I always thought they were.. Boy, standards sure lighten up the stage, don't they? What color is that mini? Silver beige?

That maltese is gorgeous, as much as I hate grooming them, I have to admit that they look like living dolls when they are in a full show coat. I was a little disappointed when I saw that the boxer took best in show, since I saw a cardigan welsh corgi in the lineup, and I've always had a corgi soft spot c:

Thanks tons for sharing the video!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I know in NZ the bostons are in non-sporting.... So are the tibetan terriers. Just to make it interesting, the yorkshire terrier and the australian silky terrier are in the toy group. lol!

I love going to dog shows! I'm usually stewarding (the person att the ring gate calling everyone and keeping 'em flowing for the judge, announcing classes, etc) though, so only get to see the breeds that my judge is judging and often miss out on the other breeds if they've split it all up!

I'm just watching the vid now, it's interesting to see a few of the difference from dog shows we see in NZ! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I second the "Great job!" Love seeing the video from the show. I loved the mini poodle near the end in Best in Match. Thanks for posting your video.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Sorry had typed something here, but it was suppose to be posted somewhere else, so erased it, didn't know how else to get it off of this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts