Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, i finally got my puppy!! so i'm going to try to post pictures, we'll see how this goes. . . the last pic is of Zulu with my roommates puppy, he was abandoned at a park when he was 2 days old he is 4 weeks now and seems happy to have other puppy companionship. Oh, her name is Zulu, she is 8 1/2 weeks old, the big dog is Mighite, he is 3 years.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats on your new girl! Zulu is adorable. Gosh, it doesn't seem that long ago when Ivy was that age and size, she is 4 1/2 months now and is getting sooo big, no longer looks like a puppy! They grow so fast, enjoy her littleness while you can. :)

What a sweet pic that last one is with the abandoned puppy, good thing you people came along and found it. I can NEVER understand how someone can toss out puppies/dogs like so much garbage!??!!! Makes my blood boil!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah she is a standard and she is going to be huge i think. . . thanks for all your encuragement, she is my first and i was thinking i was a bit bias on her cuteness!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Zulu is a pretty girl! Congratulations on your new little one. So happy that someone took pity on the baby puppy and took it in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts