Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!

We are getting a new miniature poodle puppy in early Dec. Here is a photo of him this week at 5 weeks old. I think we are going to name him Elmo...but my fiance is not convinced yet...:tongue: We will see, but I think the name fits him.

He hasn't gotten his poodle cut yet. But isn't he cute? He is coming from West Coast Poodles in San Diego. I am really looking forward to him coming home. His parents are beautiful and have really dark red hair!

I am taking one week off work after he arrives to bond with him and start potty training, etc. That would be fun!

I had a miniature poodle growing up and he was wonderful. I love Standard Poodles but I think the smaller, more portable size of the miniature fits our lifestyle better.

Thanks for letting me share. I am sure I will have more questions about training, etc!

Elmo's mom.

·
Registered
255 Posts
What a handsome boy!!!!!! Oh my goodness! You must be so proud!

I love the name Elmo. I have a a mini apricot poodle (even though he looks a little more cream now). I have always thought that if I get another poodle I will get a red mini and name him Redford (in honor of Robert Redford). lol.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Elmo suits him down to the ground I reckon. He is very sweet, you're going to have so much fun when he turns up. I remember how excited I was before T came home. I couldn't sleep the night before at all, and then the plane was late by 4 hours I was beside myself by the time I picked him up.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
OMG..... he's just beautiful. Great job picking that guy out. He is just stunning!

I can't wait to see more picks as he grows. Please keep us posted when you get him. He is certainly one I want to watch grow and mature.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Elmo's mommy - I just want to tell you that I go back every day to look at Elmo's picture. He is the most adorable poodle puppy I have ever seen. His color is gorgeous! Just want to tell you. :high5:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts