Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
What a beautiful family you have!!! Love the cat photo and backpack photo especially. Thanks for letting us see everyone.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Did you just shave his ears down or are they grown out now?
I did Caseys couple weeks back and waiting till they grow back in. Don't not like it but prefer ear hair really.

He looks like a doll and I love his back pack I am thinking of getting Casey one to carry his own water LOL. I bought a walkers fanny pack that holds a bottle but still have other things to carry so he can help.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He's gorgeous! I love seeing another happy face. He certainly enjoys time with his friends. Thanks for sharing your photos. He has a gorgeous structure and a haircut to show it off!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! I shaved his ears down last winter, and have kept them short. I really like them short, and i dont like the grow out stage. Perhaps one day he will have them long again.

Riley likes the cats, and tollerates them well. Reggie (the one in the picture) will boss Riley around and tell him off. Riley just goes with the flow. The backpack is really nice. It isnt a big bulky one. Perfect for some water, a camera, keys, etc.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
He is very nice looking, I love the groom in the last pic, do you groom yourself? I could not remember reading if you did or not. I like his color, but wow Tynkers is about that color and keeping her clean is such a bother LOL! Nice pics and can not wait to see more!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did the grooming in most of the pictures (like the last one). I send him to a "real" groomer only a couple times a year. I dont do scissor work as well as id like. We manage though!
His color is light, but suprisingly he doesnt show too much dirt! You can feel the dirt on him more then see it. When he is a shorter cut his coat is a lighter color. When he is longer it is a darker color.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I am so late commenting.
On and off the forum,it is easy to miss some.
Riley is gorgeous.
Apricot?
He has such a nice body structure.
What colour/size are you looking to add?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts