Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Was hoping someone can help me with something.When I joined,I posted some pics.I put two of the same pictures on by mistake,and another one I want off.Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks,Moxie

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hey Moxie - the only way that this "might" be possible is if you go to your original post and click the "edit" box at the bottom of that first post of yours... you only have 500 minutes to edit a post and after that you lose the privilege to edit... Once you click the edit box, you might be able to "manage attachments". I've never actually done this after I've made a post, so I'm not sure if it will work or not, but it's the only way I'd know to try - looks like you're offline so you may miss your window!!

Good luck!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
yup, within the 500 minute time limit you can edit your post including changing/adding/removing attachments or photos.
You can also 'preview' your post before posting it to check you've got all the right photos etc. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well

Oh well,seems I missed my window of opportunity. I couldnt find the "edit" button in time.My friend said I missed it.LOL Since I am new to the forum I am trying to figure this all out.Thanks for trying to help.....Moxie

·
Administrator
721 Posts
Where are pics? In a thread or in the gallery? Send me a PM and I'll see if we can get this fixed for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts