Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started feeding my puppy science diet per the vets reccomendation but after reading more about the brand I see that its ingredients are average at best. Now I've found that innovation appears to be a healthy food for him, but the only research I've been doing is online. I'd like to hear from you guys what you think?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just realized I had a typo... The food was Innova. My phone must have autocorrected. And thanks for that link! Scary stuff.

·
Registered
985 Posts
You need a better quality food. Check dogfoodadvisor.com. I feed blue buffalo wilderness but there are other 5 star foods as well. They cost more but worth it. Always transition gradually to a new food.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the website I found that recommended innova as a four star food. Then it recommended a website that I can order it from! So I think I'll be giving that a shot for a while. I really want him to put weight on. He seems a little bony.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I feed fromm they are local to me and have never been recalled. Check out who makes the food many are diamond brand even some of the better looking ones. Diamond is always involved in the recalls

1 - 7 of 7 Posts