Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope someone can help with these 2 things,I'm sure their pretty basic for
users who have mastered using the forum.
1. I was notified I had a private message,I came to the forum,logged in,and went to my message box. I then clicked "reply" to the mess. and wrote my reply.Then when done,clicked submit message. OK,then I'm ASKED AGAIN to Log IN,for my user Id and Password...WHY? I already logged in. This has happened several times,even when I want to post,and have signed in already,it's driving me NUTZ!
2. Can you tell me where in my control panel or where is how I can see my "sent messages"? So, I know if this person got my sent message.
THANKS...

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I was having this same problem, Moxie... I was told that when I logged on to be sure to click the little box that says "remember me" by the login boxes... It's a miracle worker!!! I never got kicked off again!!

Also, when you're in your private messages area, there is a box that will be located above your inbox messages that has a drop down box where you can "jump to folder" and just pick the sent box... Good luck and let me know if that doesn't work!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was having this same problem, Moxie... I was told that when I logged on to be sure to click the little box that says "remember me" by the login boxes... It's a miracle worker!!! I never got kicked off again!!

Also, when you're in your private messages area, there is a box that will be located above your inbox messages that has a drop down box where you can "jump to folder" and just pick the sent box... Good luck and let me know if that doesn't work!!
OK,I will try both things,THANKS FOR THE HELP!:pray2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts