Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my friend and I every year go trick or treating and this year we've decided to have our doggies tag-along with us, if we decide to go. We might just go to haunted houses and leave the dogs home but we haven't decided yet lol. :)

We've also decided to get them costumes, however, I'm not sure what to have Belle be??

I already know I absolutely do not want any hats because she won't keep it on, and even if it straps she'll just fight with it all night and it'll just get frusturating.

We're doing a renaissance theme this year. My friend's a pirate, I don't know what I'll be (maybe a gypsy? Wench? not sure lol).

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Ponki is going to be a bee this year :willy:.... I'm super excited! We even have a K-9 Costume competition at our work every year where you can win a bag of goodies for your dog.

You can do a little fortune teller/ witch or fairy :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm so excited for Halloween! Snoops will also be turning 1 years old :)
He is going to be a shark for Halloween... I might be Pamela Anderson circa Baywatch. LOL

As for Belle... maybe the both of you can be gypsies, or jesters? Let us know what you decide!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ponki is going to be a bee this year :willy:.... I'm super excited! We even have a K-9 Costume competition at our work every year where you can win a bag of goodies for your dog.

You can do a little fortune teller/ witch or fairy :)
Teddy was a Bee last year. My mom made his costume and he looked adorable. I'll have to find the other pictures...but that's part of him...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Teddy was a Bee last year. My mom made his costume and he looked adorable. I'll have to find the other pictures...but that's part of him...:)
OMG that is SOOOO CUTE! I also made Ponki's costume myself... unfortunately the forum is going to have to wait until Halloween to see her in it! Muahahahahahahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts