Poodle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! This is Lana, she is 2 years old, since she turned 1she started with some greys hairs but now is getting more and more , is she a blue poodle or a bad black ?
Dog Water dog Plant Vertebrate Green

Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Collar

Water dog Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed

·
Super Moderator
4,892 Posts
Hi @Lanacr and welcome. It looks like you asked the same question in several dormant threads. I consolidated your posts into your original thread.
I agree with Dechi. The first picture looks like she might be blue; it's hard to say with the second and third picture. I did once see a poodle I'd call a bad blue. She was a dark charcoal grey with white hairs sprinkled throughout her coat.

My blue dog, Galen, is also two. Most people would still call him black, but he looks very faded now. Imagine a cast iron statue of a poodle covered with dust and perhaps a little bit of oxidation. That's what his color looks like.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi @Lanacr and welcome. It looks like you asked the same question in several dormant threads. I consolidated your posts into your original thread.
I agree with Dechi. The first picture looks like she might be blue; it's hard to say with the second and third picture. I did once see a poodle I'd call a bad blue. She was a dark charcoal grey with white hairs sprinkled throughout her coat.

My blue dog, Galen, is also two. Most people would still call him black, but he looks very faded now. Imagine a cast iron statue of a poodle covered with dust and perhaps a little bit of oxidation. That's what his color looks like.
Hi, thank you! yes I asked the same questions in other threads, is there anyway to delete the others? so that its not repeated 3 times in this thread?
yes she might be a bad blue I guess or bad black haha, maybe in those pictures it isn't that noticable but she's got a lot of gray hairs in her trunk and her tail.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, thank you! yes I asked the same questions in other threads, is there anyway to delete the others? so that its not repeated 3 times in this thread?
yes she might be a bad blue I guess or bad black haha, maybe in those pictures it isn't that noticable but she's got a lot of gray hairs in her trunk and her tail.
Bad Black? I think you mean "Vintage black". 😎. I see those white hairs, but she is so black in between them, and beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts