Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been wanting to put my Spoo in a modified continental cut since i got her. Latte is now six months old and still in a puppy cut.I hate the puppy cut.:doh: Do you think She is old enough to get a full hair cut. Please tell me you what you think good and bad. I really want to put her in that cut but i would like to know what everyone else thinks :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
NO! Puppy coat is typically too soft to hold a continental. It ends up looking floppy. Wait until after the coat change. The coarser adult coat will support the trim better.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
mind you, Lucy looked stunning in her CC at 6 months old!!! It depends on the amount of coat your pup has, and if it's just for fun then I say go for it; it doesn't have to be a big flash thick CC!!! If it's for a show though, then no.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for your advise i think I will do it tonight. Its just for fun she is my pet. I dont plan on any shows. I really dont care if its perfected. I will post pics when im done. Like a said before its going to be modified the way i want it. :):):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts