Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, I am growing out my spoo’s top knot. She’s 6 months old and I’ve never cut it. I have tried putting small bands in it to keep it out of her eyes but it’s not quite long enough :( what should I do in the meantime until it’s long enough? It’s driving me and her crazy lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,269 Posts
We've got lots of savvy groomers here who I'm sure will help you out. Unfortunately....I am not one of them. Lol. I depend on the pros to keep Peggy looking and feeling good. But I had to pop in and squeal for a second:

WHAT A CUUUUUTE POODLE!! And that facial expression!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have no idea. Can you brush her hair back? Would you be able to pull back the part that gets into her eyes? What about those mini comb-like things that people use to bun their hair?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have no idea. Can you brush her hair back? Would you be able to pull back the part that gets into her eyes? What about those mini comb-like things that people use to bun their hair?
Her hair naturally flops down over here eyes, I’ve tried brushing it back, but she’s still got puppy hair so it’s pretty soft and floppy still. I was thinking about getting some heavy duty hair clips to see if those would stay

·
Registered
823 Posts
Like twyla said. Devil horns with tiny plastic elastics - so two or even three tiny horns in the front by her eyes with less than a pinky of hair. Ot looks a bit silly, like the dog has horns, but works. There is a super awkward stage where you cant even do that but her hair looks past that. You can even do multiple to get it further out of her eyes, so take the front hair, band it, comb back and grab another piece and attach the mini ponytail to a bit more hair, band it, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts