Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a junior member. I joined a couple of weeks ago. I've been priviliged to have 3 poodles in my life. We live on the coast in California. I chose the handle "Turned" because anyone who knows me cannot believe I would have a dog, much less one in the house or 3 at one time. Me, I can't believe It took me until I was almost 50 years old to have one in my life and only wish I would have had one earlier. I still remember my therapist telling me I should get a dog and me thinking she needed therapy. Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Hoping to get to know you all more. check out my beautiful boys and Sasha in the picture section.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm a junior member. I joined a couple of weeks ago. I've been priviliged to have 3 poodles in my life. We live on the coast in California. I chose the handle "Turned" because anyone who knows me cannot believe I would have a dog, much less one in the house or 3 at one time. Me, I can't believe It took me until I was almost 50 years old to have one in my life and only wish I would have had one earlier. I still remember my therapist telling me I should get a dog and me thinking she needed therapy. Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Hoping to get to know you all more. check out my beautiful boys and Sasha in the picture section.
Hello Turned I am new and have been reading some great posts and yours caught my eye, it is good to see you have 3 darling poodles. I have had 4 at one time in through 40's in to early 50's all rescue poodles, some of the happiest days, sadly the last of my darlings left me in February hewas quiet sick. They were advanced in years when i got them but they surely coloured my world. 6 weeks ago i got a little toy girl and in another phase of my life training a puppy....... poodles are the greatest therapy

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Hi Turned,

My family thinks I am nutts, with three dogs, 1 cat (used to be 3) two teenagers and a hubby to tolorate us all. ;) I wouldn't have it any other way though. Welcome to the forum, I am off to see your babies.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I am new also - have 4 poodles in my home - 2 minis and 2 standards. Can't see pix of your poodles.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love the fact you have your own little zoo. I am hoping to get a Standard again. I lost my Poodle a little over a year ago and really miss her. I would be willing to get an older poodle. I am learning that there are mini standards? I didn't know that. I just want to get my next Standard from someone reputable. So, hopefully people can help me...
Therese

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Poodle power, this us a very old thread - 2008 in fact. If you look right above the poster's name, you'll see the date. Unsure why the old posts are being brought back to life....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts