Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hi!

Been lurking around these parts since I got my MiniPoo Fozzie 3 months ago. He's now 10 months old and you can see pictures from first days here:

Fozzie's First Week - Melinda, Frank, and Raven's pictures - Powered by Phanfare

I was so surprised when he got a LOT taller. he's still in conformation, but I have been too busy training him to take more pictures. I think I should before I take him in next Monday for his first non puppy cut. I'm thinking a shorter sporting clip with long ears and tail.

Thank you to all who provided great pictures and support on grooming while I was learning the ropes. I grew up with toy poodles so I hope I can give back a little!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Eliza, he is such a lovely boy, great energy.

and HIGH Energy! to the point where I'm considering some agility work to focus him. I take him on 2 hour walks daily and it's barely enough to keep him calm!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooh yay more SF folks! *waves* Thanks for the nice welcome! I would really like to get a poodle meet up going the way the pugs do once a month. As I mentioned in the other thread I am also looking for a groomer recommendation. I'm trying Bernie's on Monday. I was using The Kennel Club in Mill Valley, and as good as Linda is, she's just too far away for me.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
a poodle meetup would be GREAT~ Nickel is my first poodle and i have so much to learn from all the fellow poodle parents! oh, and I'm new to the city too so a monthly poodle gathering would be a great place to start collecting pet-related info such as vets, boarding facilities, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts