Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I am the proud first time owner of a gorgeous Standard Poodle named Max, and I can honestly say that I have never had the privilege of owning a more wonderful breed of dog! He is such an intelligent, eager to learn, loyal companion to both myself and my family(Although he is definitely MY dog!LOL). I also am blessed with a female ****-Tzu min Poodle mix named Sandy who is just the most adorable little ball of fluff I have ever seen, not to mention a great snuggler! It's great to find a community of poodle lovers. I have recently began grooming Max on my own. It is definitely an undertaking, but we are both enjoying the learning process. Any tips would be very welcome!
Thanks!
Jennifer:):):)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!! If you would like tips, there will be someone here happy to try and help you. Just ask away. Aren't Poodles awesome? You will never look back now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome Jennifer!

I am so happy for you as I'm sure all of here are knowing how wonderful poodles can be! Welcome to the forum and there are many people here that are willing to help with any advice or tips you need. Just ask=)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts