Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a 4 month old red standard called Rosie. She is my first poodle and is without a doubt the most delightful pup that I've ever owned. I've been browsing this forum since I first considered purchasing a standard and found many of the discussion threads very helpful. I'm delighted to be a member finally.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rosemary. I would love to see pictures of your Rosie. I love all the colors of the standards, but I do love the reds. I am sure you will learn alot here.
I am dreaming of your summer since we are buried in 3 feet of snow! lol Welcome, Welcome!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Good for you and welcome. I love to listen to Aussies! I can hear you saying I AM DELIGHTED:) LOL! Pics are a plus.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Oh, yes please!! Pictures would be terrific!! I'm also partial to red standard poodles, but I love all the colors. Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Welcome Rosemary. As a breeder of red Standards, I am always looking forward to seeing photos of other peoples red furkids. Glad you joined, and hope you find answers to any questions you may have here on the forum.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Welcome to another Red Poodle fan. I too breed the Reds here in America. I look forward to seeing pics of your baby. I think we may have talked...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Ok, ok....I don't have a red....sigh. I feel like an outcast here! LOL Welcome to the forum and so happy that you finally got your little one. Rosie is such a pretty name!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi and welcome. I've got to agree with you all I love red spoos too and would love to see some pics of yours. I've got 2 red spoos and 1 apricot spoo.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Ok, ok....I don't have a red....sigh. I feel like an outcast here!
Uuhhh I think I have a solution for you spoospirit... Heeeeere Taffy!!! Heeeere girl!!!

:lol: JUST KIDDING!!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts