Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I was just googling poodle clips and this site came up. I have Japanese chin and a smooth Brussels Griffon not poodles but I do pet grooming (not poodle breed clips though) and am interested in learning more than a kennel clip. Thanks

oh I am in Maine also

Charlie and Kaya

Phoebe

Kali

Niko my foster

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
AWWWW your babies are SO cute!!! Be careful about learning to do some of the various poodles clip... you'll end up hooked fimd yourself saying I've just GOT to get a poodle :p *Raises hand* yup, happened to me... lol.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Cute dogs, my friend breeds Brussels Griffons (or as we call them in New Zealand Griffon Bruxellois')

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome..such cute dogs.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am in Vermont so we are almost neighbors as it goes in New England. LOL Your little ones are adorable. As Wonderpup warned, be careful because it is really easy to get hooked on the breed and before you know it, you have one sitting in your lap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New poodle owner

Hi. I came to be a poodle owner by chance a few weeks ago and there is soooo much I don't know! I havent owned a dog since I was a kid, and I'm 56 now! A good friend was taking the little guy (toy poodle) to the pound cause he couldn't get along with her other dogs. She was crying and I told her I would take him. His name is spongee and he is my spongebud (hence the name) He is pushing his face into my elbow as I type this. I have so many questions. Heck, I couldn't even figure out how to do this post! so I just replied to someone! More later. I'm glad this forum is here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts