Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just joined. I'm 23, legally blind and have a self trained Standard Poodle Guide Dog Named Hermione. I just graduated from a small college in PA and I live in Ellicott City MD. I've been job searching for months. I'm glad I found this site, this is my first poodle and it would be great to talk to other people with more experience with them.

Alison B. and Hermione G.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Welcome to the forum (and to the world of poodle people)! I think it's wonderful that you trained Hermione yourself.

If you have any pictures, please post them--we would all love to see her.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum Aida-Christine!! It's so great to have you!! I can't wait to hear about how Hermoine helps you on a daily basis. I think that is just the coolest thing ever!! My breeder has donated 2 of her puppies from the same parents as my boy to the Seeing Eye Dog program in our area... I just think poodles are the best service dogs! And how great that you could train her yourself!! Way to go! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Poodles do make ideal service dogs, with their intelligence, temperament and cleanliness. I can see uses for all three sizes.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Hermione!

Love the name.

·
Registered
96 Posts
:ciao: Hi!!

I also love the name Hermione!! Definately get some photos on here, cant wait to see your girl, she sounds amazing!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It will be wonderful to read about how your Hermoine helps you in your everyday activities. I hope we can see some photos of her soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts