Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a long time poodle lover and owner. I have a poodle mix named Lexie and I love her to death! I am in texas , and a 27 year old married mother of one daughter. Here's a couple of pics of Lexie. I had to clip her all fancy like this because she was VERY matted when I got her a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that she has a little cocker in her. I think that she is 1 or 2 years old by looking at her teeth. Hopefully I will find out her approx age when I bring her into the vet to get spayed tommorrow.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
I think that she has a little cocker in her. I think that she is 1 or 2 years old by looking at her teeth. Hopefully I will find out her approx age when I bring her into the vet to get spayed tommorrow.
Be sure to let us know :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is indeed 2 years old! She was already spayed I found out when I brought her in. That was a nice surprise because she didn't have to be in pain for days recovering. I got her microchiped, and she got her Rabies shot updated, so it wasn't a wasted visit. I just love Lexie!

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
She is indeed 2 years old! She was already spayed I found out when I brought her in. That was a nice surprise because she didn't have to be in pain for days recovering. I got her microchiped, and she got her Rabies shot updated, so it wasn't a wasted visit. I just love Lexie!
WOW! That is a nice surprise.
Any visit is a good visit if nothing is wrong in my opinion.

By the way, her hair sure looks soft and fluffy... looks like a lot of time I wish I had ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts