Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Starla came home today! She has been the best puppy and my boys (6, 6, and 3) are over the moon. My 13.5 year old pound puppy Diego is iffy, but he will warm up soon. The cat has told her exactly how he feels! Soon enough, he will accept her also. I’ve wanted a poodle as long as I can remember and I’m still kind of in disbelief that she’s actually here!
Starla has been amazing. She got carsick in the carrier on the hour drive home, so I had to bathe her right away. She hasn’t had any accidents and had a great nap in her crate this afternoon (she needed a break from the kids!)

·
Premium Member
4,266 Posts
OMG -what a precious puppy. So glad for you and glad that you joined us. I love looking at pictures of puppies. You might want to start a 52 week thread to keep a record of pup growing up and a way to share with us.

·
Super Moderator
6,330 Posts
Welcome home, Starla! I'm so happy you gave her a chance to retreat. Most adults don't realize puppies need up to 20 hours of sleep per day, so I imagine that's even harder for kids to understand. The excitement must be overwhelming!

·
Premium Member
23,582 Posts
Welcome to you and your family (all animals included of course). Your pictures take me way back to when Lily and Javelin were new babies for our home too.

Reactions: Starla

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and your whole crew!

Reactions: Starla

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
It is great that you are training your pup to use the crate as a safe haven. Those kids are going to have a blast!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts