Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Meisha, a 2 year old female standard, has just moved in with me. She belonged to my friend who died suddenly last week (he had a massive stroke) and I want to give her a wonderful life. I'll be reading these forums and asking questions. Glad to meet you all. I'm heading to the grooming forum now. meisha.JPG

·
Super Moderator
2,236 Posts
Welcome. I'm sorry about the sad situation. You are a good friend to take Meisha in. I hope you give each other many happier days.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
You are amazing! Thank you so much for opening your home to Meisha. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, and it's truly an amazing thing you're doing. Much love to you both.

·
Premium Member
9,948 Posts
I am so relieved you were there to take in that beautiful poodle, from this tragic loss of her owner. Condolences to both of you. Any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to post. Hugs!

·
Super Moderator
7,870 Posts
Ohhhh! Bless your heart for honouring your friend so kindly and making this transition as easy as possible for their beloved spoo.

We'll be here to help you navigate this precious new relationship as best we can.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
Welcome to you and Meisha. These are sad times for you both but how wonderful for you to have each other to lean on.

PF is here for you both.

Reactions: Meisha

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Taking in the dog was a kind thing to do. I hope you learn things you need to know in the grooming section. Also, check out the training sections. Poodles enjoy learning new things.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sorry for your loss. What a good person and friend you are for taking in beautiful Meisha. Also welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,450 Posts
Sorry for your tragic news - Hope you and Meisha bond in a great relationship. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Sorry for yours and Meisha's loss. That's awesome that you have taken Meisha in. We will be here for the both of you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What an amazing friend you are for taking on Meisha in her time of need... I am sure your bond will grow through through your shared grief, poodles emotional intelligence never ceases to amaze.

While you have tragically lost a friend, you have now gained a special fury friend for life... and I’m sure we are all looking forward to hear about your and Meisha’s journey together. Sending you both best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts