Poodle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Meisha, a 2 year old female standard, has just moved in with me. She belonged to my friend who died suddenly last week (he had a massive stroke) and I want to give her a wonderful life. I'll be reading these forums and asking questions. Glad to meet you all. I'm heading to the grooming forum now. Dog Canidae Standard Poodle Dog breed Poodle

·
Administrator
14,426 Posts
Ohhhh! Bless your heart for honouring your friend so kindly and making this transition as easy as possible for their beloved spoo.

We'll be here to help you navigate this precious new relationship as best we can.

·
Premium Member
7,201 Posts
Welcome to you and Meisha. These are sad times for you both but how wonderful for you to have each other to lean on.

PF is here for you both.

Reactions: Meisha

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Taking in the dog was a kind thing to do. I hope you learn things you need to know in the grooming section. Also, check out the training sections. Poodles enjoy learning new things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What an amazing friend you are for taking on Meisha in her time of need... I am sure your bond will grow through through your shared grief, poodles emotional intelligence never ceases to amaze.

While you have tragically lost a friend, you have now gained a special fury friend for life... and I’m sure we are all looking forward to hear about your and Meisha’s journey together. Sending you both best wishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.