Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm Bri. I don't currently have a poodle but I'm working on getting a St. Poo. I fell in love with them back when I was a bather 15 years ago and even more so when I became a groomer. I'm finally getting ready to be a poodle mom myself so I wanted to join the community for whenever I may need advice or just to talk to other poodle lovers! :beauty: Happy to be here!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Welcome :) It's a good thing you are a groomer, because that will definitely save you money when owning a poodle! Do you know when you will be getting a poodle? Have any breeders in mind?

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Hi and welcome. Are you looking for a poodle that you can participate in dog grooming competitions?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Welcome!
Being a groomer will definitely help with learning to groom your poodle. Do you have any breeders or traits in mind for your poodle?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome :) It's a good thing you are a groomer, because that will definitely save you money when owning a poodle! Do you know when you will be getting a poodle? Have any breeders in mind?
Hopefully in December! It's a little up in the air right now. I'm working with Jordan Burns or Cosmic Caliber Poodles, she has a pair likely breeding any day now so just hoping I make the cut for that litter. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi and welcome. Are you looking for a poodle that you can participate in dog grooming competitions?
Not entirely. I do want a poodle for grooming (and obviously for companionship and because they are awesome!) but I need a ton of practice before I'd be ready for competitions. I mostly just enjoy grooming for fun now that I don't do it for work. I'm keeping my mind open to it though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome!
Being a groomer will definitely help with learning to groom your poodle. Do you have any breeders or traits in mind for your poodle?
I'm looking in to Cosmic Caliber Poodles right now. I don't have many specific traits in mind. Just hoping for a pup to maybe to obedience with and therapy work potentially, so a little more on the laid back or easy going side. Color doesn't particularly matter to me. At some point in life I'd LOVE a white or cream poodle for creative grooming but I don't really care too much right now. There's always room for more dogs in the future!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts