Poodle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome - when I lived with my cousin on his horse farm we had a Lab named Last Chance. we called him Chance. Love the name. Your pups are so cute.

Thank you! His name was Broken Boujee however the breeder who I got him from was horrible. He was given a second chance so that’s why I named him that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Welcome to you, Chance, and Jayden! There are a few of us active members who have been crazy enough to take on two pups at the same time lol. It's a wild ride in the early months, but if you all get thru it, it's also a great one!

We always encourage doing a 52 Week thread, to document for yourself these fast flying puppy days, and to give the rest of us our puppy fix :).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to you, Chance, and Jayden! There are a few of us active members who have been crazy enough to take on two pups at the same time lol. It's a wild ride in the early months, but if you all get thru it, it's also a great one!

We always encourage doing a 52 Week thread, to document for yourself these fast flying puppy days, and to give the rest of us our puppy fix :).

Awww thank you for the nice comments . They are over a year so not totally baby puppies . They both are fixed and pad trained they came from a nightmare of a breeder but I had to rehabilitate Chance he was very malnourished. He has been with me almost a month now and is doing amazing he just recently started to jump on the couch . From being locked in a small crate when I got him he was haunched and his little back legs wouldn’t move very much . Very very sad story

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for saving him. I done that with my Bella and her sister Jasmine

It’s so sad what these babies have been through my parents got poodle babies from her and Chance was supposed to be the dad however his testicles were in his abdomen and the vets said no no way he is sterile. The puppies are Shihpoo

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Your boys are adorable.

What a sad history but how wonderful that you are giving them both a good life. I hope that “greeder” is out of business. How cruel.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF and thank you for your big heart! Hope to see lots of pics of your lucky little ones!

Reactions: poodlemomx2
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.