Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After...many years of lurking, I finally have a spoo of my own! It's good to officially meet everyone!

Bee is a NOLA pup, I got him quite by accident. I sent Tabatha an inquiry about service dog prospects expecting a referral to another breeder and/or being told when she was going to be breeding. As fate would have it, she had thought Bee would've been a good pick for the precise tasks I needed, and had been waiting for the right home.

I picked him up with a friend 10.06 and have since been very impressed with my baby bumblebee. He's my best friend and the sweetest nerd. Sometimes wish he had LESS focus, would be helpful for when I'm trying to distract him lol

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Hi and welcome. What a sweet little bumblebee Bee is. Just adorable. You were lucky

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Welcome to PF to you and Bee, a most handsome pup for sure. I wish you many happy years as a great team and hope that you will be an active poster now that you have unlurked yourself.

·
Premium Member
4,027 Posts
Welcome - I love your baby Bee - so good looking. You are lucky to find such a beautiful pup - I dream of having a NOLA poodle. Many good times ahead - keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Your little Bee is just precious and I know you don't have to be told how lucky you are to have a NOLA puppy!! Hope to watch him grow up here!!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Welcome and how lucky to have a NOLA pup. I am not far but it wasn't in the stars for me when I got my boy though he too comes from very good lines. Bee is such a handsome fellow and I am looking forward to see lots of photos of him growing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts