Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
You're doing the right thing - planning and researching before you get a poodle. You're going to make a great poodle parent. I'm so grateful to have found this forum. It has a lot of info and I found the members to be really responsive and helpful.

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
Welcome! PF searches and our members can really help with your due diligence! Best wishes on your search!

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Welcome. Very smart of you to do your research first. There are great stickies on buy and raising puppies that are so helpful.

Reactions: Melbel

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! This is a great place to get help with your research, if you have a question there will alway be a member here to answer it!

Reactions: Melbel

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also came here prior to getting my poodle. I am a long time dog person but new to poodles so it was very helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thank you all for your kindness. I have been having some trouble with finding a breeder, but I'm still a ways off from my poodle. I know I will be getting a miniature or a toy, due to a smaller living space, and where to go for puppy classes, and I have been lurking on these forums reading what others have said. It's been very helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts