Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im lucy. i live with my OH, my 7 year old step
daughter and my 2 year old daughter ellie. we also have 2 chihuahuas called lilly and romeo, a husky called mishka, a maltese called princess, a yorkie called Daisy Boo and my 2 gorgeous poodles called daisy and chloe.

daisy is a white 1 year old toy poodle who i show occasionaly and chloe is a 16 week old apricot tiny toy poodle. both her parents were tiny. daisy is perfect show height for showing and she is lovely, all my dogs love the girls and wouldnt hurt them., chloe was brought for me by craig and i love her to pieces. she is my baby girl. she is alreday spoilt rotten haha,

we look forward to meeting other poodle owners.

lucy xxxx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG just realised what i have done!! i have wrote Daisy for everything when talking bout my poodles, my white poodle is called Maisie but i had Daisy on my mind when i was typing cus she wasnt feeling well lol and i automatically wrote Daisy lol.

i am soo sorry, just to confirm lol my poodles are Maisie and Chloe lol. i hope you can all forgive me!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It will be fun to see pictures of all of them and get to know what you love about them so much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cant seem to add pics atm, i keep trying but it doesnt want to connect with my phone, i am rubbish with computers lol!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts