Poodle Forum banner

Hello

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  passion4poodles 
#1 ·
Hi,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and my boy Matrix.

Matrix was my second foster puppy for Dog Guides of Canada, but when he went back for training, he (and the rest of the litter) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. Being the foster family, we had the opportunity to adopt him, and I couldn't resist. When he turned two, he had his first seizure and a few months later was diagnosed with epilepsy. Not so lucky in the health department, but he's an amazing guy and I love him to pieces.
I look forward to adding another standard poodle to the family in the future, they are such versatile dogs.

See you 'round the forum.

- Locket and Matrix

#5 ·
Thanks! I'm sure he would've made a great special skills dog, but I'm glad he's mine!!

So glad your boy has a good home, as I;m sure the rest of his litter mates do as well.
Thank you. If all his siblings were adopted by their foster families, then they definitely have great homes.

Welcome to the forum. You have a big heart and I am sure your amazing guy appreciates it. Looking forward to your posts.
Thank you!! I can't imagine life without him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.