Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....my name is Stephanie and my poodle is Zoey!!! I am from Manitoba Canada. I am 16 almost 17, only 38 days till then. I am a little person (dwarf) Anyone else on here who is a little person on here...or from Manitoba??? I got Zoey on December 27, she was born September 14/08. She is solid black!! Her parents are Kenzie (Silver, toy) and Fang (Black, toy) She came from LaudDogs in Steinbach, MB (www.laud-dogs.com) Zoey is one of the best dogs I have ever had, she learns fast, loves to play, cuddles lots...and is altogether wonderful and Sassy!!! My mom complains that she has a bigger wordrop then anyone else in our house!!! She weighs around 2lbs 6-8oz and is 12inches tall. I also have 1 dachshund, but for the time being she is living with my friend Karen in Ohio, and will move back in with me when I get my own place!! Her name is Pikka and she is a chocolate and tan, smoot coat!! Zoey got spayed at the being of April and boy I think it was harder on me then on her.....but she is all healed up and her normal self!!!! I was refered here by Belle's mom (makeshiftheart) and am happy to join and hope to see and share lots of pictures and infomation!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have Zoey as well, but mine is silver beige! I was wondering though, did you mean to put 2lbs and 12 in tall??? That would be VERY underweight for a poo that tall, and a poo that tall would actually be considered a mini not a toy. Hope you enjoy this forum it is a wealth of info and great people!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooppps....okay.,..I figured out what I did wrong. She is 12inches including her head...and 10inches till the shoulder..Sorry about that!!! She has REALLY long legs compared to the othre toys but her body is really small, but she eats like a horse...LOL Heres some pictures:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Stephanie.
If you enjoy 'poodle talk',you will like it here.
For a young girl,you express yourself very well.
I remember when my daughters were teenagers,the best I could get out of them was 'yeah' or 'nah'....'nah' greatly outnumbering the 'yeah'.
Thankfully,those times are long gone.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello Stephanie, Welcome to this forum, I think that you will enjoy it here. We all seem to have a lot of fun. Your little Zoey is a real cutie. I like her red barrette.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Stephanie, Zoey is just as cute as a button. Love the hair clip. I can't wait until my baby girl's hair gets long enough to put something in. Too cute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts