Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Trista I'm 21 years old from Illinois. My biggest obsession is music, I work in promotions running my own business to promote bands.

I have a 7 month old apricot toy poodle named Belle Lynn. She's my little bundle of joy and keeps me on my feet!!

She has separation anxiety after witnessing her sister, my other toy poodle named Pixie, get hit by a car outside my house :(.

She also has a luxating patella which we are working on getting her in for surgery for. She's already been through her exam, now it's just on to the x-rays and surgery!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome Trista! hope you find all you need here and I am sorry to hear about your little one and her sister. Has it been long since it happened? It may just take some time for the healing to start for her. I hope she gets over her anxiety. DO you have any pics??? We LOVE pics!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome MSH! I hope you find all you need here and I am sorry to hear about your little one and her sister. Has it been long since it happened? It may just take some time for the healing to start for her. I hope she gets over her anxiety. DO you have any pics??? We LOVE pics!!!!
She was ran over back in January, and I just posted pictures in the picture section :)!! I love pictures too so I'll be spending a lot of time in that section!! :smile:

·
Registered
419 Posts
:welcome:, Trista. I, too, am sorry about Pixie. I'm sure you'll get lots of support and advice on Belle's situation here. Off to look at your pictures.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts