Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... I've posted a couple of times, so I thought I would introduce myself, or rather, my dog Marley. He's a 4 year old silver beige miniature (see pics in the other forum). We adopted him at age 3 from the NorCal Poodle Rescue, http://www.norcalpoodlerescue.net/ (highly recommended!). I have to warn everyone that I am pretty nauseating where Marley is concerned... I think he's just perfect. (Ok, so he barks at other dogs on leash, and he doesn't like to be home alone, but can you blame him?) He is super smart, very loving, and has a ton of energy.

I look forward to chatting with people about all things poodle!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool.

I checked out the rescue site they have a nice blue/grey I like :D
That would be cool if you adopted from the rescue! It's also definitely worth it to call them or fill out the online form. Sometimes dogs come in and get adopted before they are ever listed on the website (that is what happened with Marley).

·
Registered
44 Posts
I checked the site out too. What beautiful, sweet poodles. The success stories are great too. did you go get the blue/grey... I didn't see him there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice to meet you rmillstein. I've got two minis....one black, his name is Leon. He's 4 months and about 8.5 lbs. and one cafe-au-lait named Louie, he's 11 weeks and about 8.4 lbs. Louis is going to be a bit larger than Leon, but, all in all, they both should get to about 10-12 lbs.

They are my babies. We're in the midst of potty training, so right now my life consists of paper towels and kroger bags!

Brenda

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts