Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here. I am from North Carolina and just got my first standard poodle today. She is solid black and 7 weeks old. We named her Raven and she is the sweetest thing, of course all poodles are :). I have had a toy poodle in the past but this is my first standard. I look forward to meeting everyone and gaining a "wealth of knowledge" from this forum.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hello 2 u 2 giantpoodlekisses, and wecome to a very fun, informative poodle forum. I am sure you will enjoy it here. We also own a solid black female standard poodle. We also own a cream male standard, and 2 white toy poos, plus we also have a rottie. We love all of our fur chidren very much. Yes, I agree with Alicia, would love 2 c pics of your
girl, Raven. BTW love the name Raven, almost changed our rotti's name from Ruby to Raven when we got her, but we rescued her from a shelter when she was 1 yr. old, and the shelter was calling her Ruby at the time and we decided to leave it Ruby, it sort of rubbed off on us and seemed to fit her. Ruby is now 11 yrs. old and is still a gem (ruby) to us.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Welcome! I used to live in NC, Goldsboro. Still have lots of friends there too. Can't wait to see pictures of your black beauty!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome:) Thats a young pup you have:) I like the name.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts