Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and loved that it was a community that just wants to help each other! I work on my own website/blog that focuses on helping people keep their loved ones happy and healthy.

I work at a dog daycare/boarding so over the past four years I have learned so much information about dogs and their needs.

Hope to help some of you out to the best of my ability!

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and yes, it is a great community. So helpful to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcoming! Looks like it and looking to help and learn a ton!

·
Premium Member
22,990 Posts
I'm new to the forum and loved that it was a community that just wants to help each other! I work on my own website/blog that focuses on helping people keep their loved ones happy and healthy.

I work at a dog daycare/boarding so over the past four years I have learned so much information about dogs and their needs.

Hope to help some of you out to the best of my ability!

Hhhmmmm, I actually think it is against forum rules to post a link to other sites/blogs etc. since this forum is not involved in promoting other commercial sites or postings. AllDogTips if you want to be a part of the community you are most welcome, but I think the mods may want you to take out that link.

This is rule 8: "You will not post any messages anywhere on this site that are for the promotion or advertising of any website, forums, products, email address, business, MLM activity, or other entities that you have an affiliation with (No Self-Promotion). If you wish to become a forum vendor or sponsor please contact the forum administrator.

You cannot solicit members publicly OR privately for any of the above. Doing so will result in an indefinite suspension of your account.

Do not post links and/or references in signatures, posts or anywhere on PF to other forums, message boards or online communities."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts