Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I am a lover of poodles and happy I found this forum.

In the past when I was a young teen, my family rescued a mini poodle who was assumed to be about 2 years old (the story of his rescue is enough for its own post). He was an amazing dog, and he died of old age years several ago.

I moved out at 19 and always wanted a poodle but wasn’t able to provide stability for a dog. Now I’m in my 30s and after many years of research and an aching heart for a poodle friend, I’m finally getting my friend!

I have purchased a female miniature poodle from a breeder, after meeting her twice at their kennel. She won’t be able to come to my home until after September 10th. So soon!

I’m nervous but so excited about our life journey together.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Welcome to you and your little mini girl! No need to be nervous. It'll be just as crazy and wonderful as you imagine :) !

Reactions: Porkchop

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on getting your minipoo. It won’t be long before she’s home with you.

Reactions: Porkchop

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Waiting is the hardest part of getting a puppy. You will have tons of fun together. Welcome.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Welcome tot he forum and congratulations on the sou to arrive baby mini. You will find tons of info on this forum and where you do not there are plenty of helpful members. Looking forward to hearing and seeing photos of your new lil girl.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you to everyone who stopped to say hi and welcome me! I can’t wait to introduce my girl here. If I can ever decide on a name I like!
So far the forums have already been helpful on so many topics, I know I will be referring back here often. It seems this a great forum full of love and positivity. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Congratulations on your long-awaited puppy! Consider doing a 52 week thread. Puppy pictures are so appreciated in these times and PF members are generous and wise over any bumps in the puppy road. Welcome!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on your long-awaited puppy! Consider doing a 52 week thread. Puppy pictures are so appreciated in these times and PF members are generous and wise over any bumps in the puppy road. Welcome!
Hi, and thank you! I will plan on doing a 52 week thread. I know I’m going to be taking lots of pics of my fur kid and will be documenting the cute and awkward (e.g., first haircuts) pics as my girl grows.
It’s apparent there is a lot of wisdom and love for poodles here. Happy to be part of the community.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Welcome to you, and huge congrats on your new puppy! I know what it's like to yearn for a poodle... i waited so long after my first one. Only a few more days to go, you'll have her with you before you even know it. Get some sleep... you're going to need it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts