Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi friendly poodle fam!

3 months ago I brought home Nimbus who's now turning 6 months in a couple of weeks.
Here are photos of Nimbus! He's a confident, energetic, smart mini poodle.
He's picking up things relatively quickly, but he can be real naughty at times!
Sometimes he makes me wonder if I'm being trained by him, but we love him to bits!
I'd love to learn from everyone here, how I can bond with him better, and how I can raise him to be a REAL gentleman!

IMG_4475.JPG IMG_4907.JPG IMG_4901.JPG

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nimbus looks soft like a sheepskin blanket. Precious!

Peggy started this thread on bonding not too long ago, it has boatloads of good info from the community:

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Welcome - Nimbus is a treasure. Hope that you will continue to share pictures with us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nimbus looks soft like a sheepskin blanket. Precious!

Peggy started this thread on bonding not too long ago, it has boatloads of good info from the community:
This is great! Thank you!

And thank you for the warm welcome Asta's Mom!

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
2,716 Posts
Hello and welcome. Nimbus is adorable and looks to be quite a cheerful lad!

·
Registered
Winnie 10/24/20 standard poodle
115 Posts
Hello and welcome to you both. Your sweet boy is very handsome! I know exactly how you feel. We have the most beautiful girl and there are entire days where I ask myself WHAT DID WE DO??!! and then there are days like today where I am living with an angel. I have to keep reminding my husband to stop comparing her to our old standard because that's really not fair to any of us. We are all still learning to communicate and understand each other. I fell in love on the first day and work on each day's issues as they come up and rejoice with every new accomplishment. I'm glad you're here and look forward to watching Nimbus grow up!🐾💙

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Nimbus is such and adorable and happy puppy. Gorgeous poodle

Reactions: nimbuslove

·
Premium Member
4,025 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

I'd lurked for a while before joining. I was another who was questioning my decision and my sanity (2 mpoo brothers almost 9 wks old lol) and found company and a reality check on this thread. I adored my little guys from the start but I was just too busy and too exhausted keeping up to remember to keep having fun, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts