Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!

I've been reading on this forum for a while and I thought I could join in with my own thoughts and questions! :) I have always been a dog person and have owned all English Bulldogs!

Back in April I made the best decision ever to get my beautiful STPoodle Norman! He was born March 6th, 2019 and is the light of my world! He has since become great friends with my two current English Bulldogs.

Norman is 5 months old and 43lbs! His favorite activities include fetch, playing in his baby pool, running through hose water, and most of all he loves it when I chase him for my shoes he steals!! Very clever pup and extremely fast!! He loves to play hide and seek and loves to take naps with his fan blowing on him :)

Can't wait to get to know people and to learn more about how to best take care of my beautiful pup!

Best wishes - Samie and Norman!

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Don't know why my photo is sideways. So sorry! Don't know how to fix that just yet!!

Registered
Hey, it's nice to meet you and Norman. :)
I'm new to these forums too, just joined a few days ago.

Registered
Hi and welcome to you and your gang. How do your English Bulldogs like their new brother?

Premium Member
Welcome to PF! I too would love to see pics of your crew! With you being an EBD lover, what made you get a Spoo? Interesting choice!
My DIL's brother has a English and I laugh when I watch her trying to keep up with my DIL's Golden Retrievers when they run to fetch a chuck-it ball! LOL!

Reactions: Dechi

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to PF! I too would love to see pics of your crew! With you being an EBD lover, what made you get a Spoo? Interesting choice!
My DIL's brother has a English and I laugh when I watch her trying to keep up with my DIL's Golden Retrievers when they run to fetch a chuck-it ball! LOL!
Our EBDs are the "family dogs" and I truly am in love with them, LOVE wrinkles!! But I was just looking to have my own dog that has the ability to go on long walks, play fetch, car rides, etc. So my family and I went back and forth on what type of dog and ended up on a labradoodle! It was "small" enough to make my family happy but had enough energy to support my goals and lifestyle! So long story short, I got the DNA test results back from him and turns out my labradoodle is only 5% lab!! So I have a 95% Standard Poodle and 5% lab. According to some research I have done he does not "qualify" as a labradoodle. He has to be at least 25% of Labrador to be a labradoodle. So I just usually try and not go through those details with people because it gets super confusing!! I hope this makes sense :bounce:

I will try and upload a photo of my pups in a few!! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Hi and welcome to you and your gang. How do your English Bulldogs like their new brother?
LOL! At first, when he was smaller than them they loved him! They are girls so having a boy in the house has really rocked their world!!
Now, they get tired just watching him run around! Norman loves the bulldogs. But they just find him the annoying "little brother" who is twice their size now! lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Pics of the Crew!

I hope these photos do not end up side ways... If they do, could someone please tell me how to fix it! I am not sure how to fix my profile picture either to be right side up.

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_8795.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts