Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am enjoying reading through the forum so thought I would join in to add my two cents. I am owned by a 16 month old Standard named Schumann. The last year or so of having a Poodle in my life has been interesting to say the least! He never ceases to amaze me with his intelligence and keeps me laughing with his crazy quirks! Lately I've been feeling like "Marley and Me" has nothing on "Schumann and me"!

Looking forward to sharing some ideas on training, especially on leash!

·
Registered
646 Posts
oh oh He sounds like a handful then LOL.
I have 2 female is 16 months and male is 12months old. Oh yes 2 puppies at once double the work but four times the fun,
Have you done training classes they are a blast and really help tire out that energetic poodle

·
Registered
912 Posts
:welcome: crazy curls. He does sound like a handful. I have a 9 month old blue standard boy. We love him to bits :smile:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome Schumann and crazy curls :)
I am owned by Uno, cream male at 2y10m, and Sassy, black female 1y 4.5m.
Would be happy to learn your wisdom on leash training.
And I agree with you 200% - every day they amaze me with their intelligence, and keep me laughing.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Welcome Crazy Curls. Such a cute screen name! Sounds like you are one very busy person with Schumann. I saw that movie and if they have nothing on you guys, you must be in a lot of trouble!!! LOL I have a blue male, standard, 7 months old and a black and white female, 3 1/2 months old. They keep me busy but I lucked out in the behavior department for the most part. Good luck to you and Schumann.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts