Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Nate Rawlinson. After much persuasion from my brother in law, I decided to get a standard poodle. I thought that they were prissy, "flu-flu" dogs. Boy was I wrong. They are SO much more than that. I am now a full convert to the standard poodle breed. I love my girl! Such a great family dog.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
Welcome - your girl is quite the looker. Had no problem seeing her picture. What is her name?

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Welcome to you and your gorgeous poodle. Definitely not frou-frou

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, for some reason I can't see the "attached" photo in my own post. That is why I tried to embed it. The link to the photos work for me. I'm not sure why I can't see the attached photos...must be that I am a new member?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
:welcome: Lilly looks like a great dog, and she has a very serious game face, just like my girl. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The breeder said that there have been some of her dogs that hunt. Her line was not hunting specific though. Once she gets some hunt tests done, I would like to see if we could breed her with other hunting lines.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I love the look on her face in the hunt photo too. I think she heard something in the trees across the parking lot. She wanted to run and check it out, but I had told her to stay. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,687 Posts
Welcome to you and red Lilly! This breed is versatile and smart with three sizes and so many color options. Non shedding and hypoallergenic, too. Why shop elsewhere? Looking forward to hearing about your adventures together.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! I just love hearing it when a person realizes what exceptional dogs Poodles are! It makes me happy to see you are finding Lilly's full potential! Go get em' Lilly!

Reactions: nrawlinson
1 - 19 of 19 Posts