Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just found this forum. I own 3 standard poodles. I have a black 14 year old female, a 8 year old cream female and a 7 month old parti poodle. I will try and posts some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
They are so beautiful! I especially like the picture of the poodles in the snow. Welcome! I look forward to hearing all about them.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome! What part of Ontario are you in? I get up to Hamilton quite a bit. I love your dogs!!! They are all gorgeous but I especially love the puppy's parti coat. And your senior girl looks great. I hope our dogs are with us at least that long.

You have such nice long coats on them. Do you brush them every day? Do you groom them yourself?

Chris

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, I am in Toronto. I got my black standard and cream from breeders. They are not related and from two different breeders. The parti I got from a pet store. I would normally not buy from a pet store, but I have been looking for a parti for a while and would have to travel to the states to get one. It was love at first sight and I could not leave him there. So I have 3 dogs now. The oldest one sleeps most of the time and can't walk to far. I walk the pup and the cream together and talk my old girl out for a slow stroll. I am a groomer so I save money on the grooming part. I have always loved poodles.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am also new to this group. I have one miniature poodle named, Chief. He is a little over 8 months old now. He is our little pride and joy. I am very excited to have found this forum. I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the breed :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I am also new to this group. I have one miniature poodle named, Chief. He is a little over 8 months old now. He is our little pride and joy. I am very excited to have found this forum. I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the breed :)
Welcome, make sure to post some pics up of "Chief." :D

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Welcome welcome :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hi poodlelover, gorgeous dogs, love your pics. Hi shaneyraepage. I am new here too. Have been reading the threads all day and still don't want to go to bed, but would rather keep reading.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts