Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am new to the forum world, so I'm hoping this is posted properly.

I have two miniature poodles, live in Toronto, and joined this forum to learn more about the breed. Specifically, I am eager to learn more about training, health, diet....and as many of you I'm sure are doing...scouting for the next breeder...for me it'll be a Standard in 2-3 years hopefully.

I hope to meet many of you along the way and create some new friendships.

Talk to you soon,
Teffy (Debbie)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
:welcome: I am sure you will find all the answer to your question,there are a lot of very experienced people here. Would love to see pictures of your kids.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there! Gonna try and figure out how to post a pic...I thought I did and got a failure message. Florida eh? Very nice! Hmmm I see 'insert image'. Nope not that...sooner or later, until then, here's a description...Tessa (6 years old) apparantly was red as a baby, I became her new mom at age 4 after retiring from breeding, she not me :). She is now a cream/light apricot in a miami clip. Tessa is the pretty one. The other one, Buffy (3 years old and daughter of Tessa) was born dark apricot and now is a light apricot. She is in a sporting clip because she's a funky monkey, gets into everything. She has a minor roached back, undocked tail and a puppy's face. Very endearing. I'm gonna try and click on your photo to see your babes. Thanks for the greeting!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Welcome. I'm in Toronto too!

I have two standards, Matrix (black) and Mitchell (cream).

Hope you enjoy it here on the forums. To post pictures, I like to use the site photobucket.com, upload my pictures there, and then copy the link and paste it in my post. To use photobucket you need to make an account. There is another site called tinypic.com that works the same as photobucket, but I don't think you need to make an account.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts