Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I'm a hopeful future paw-rent to a miniature poodle from Toronto, Canada. PF has been a wonderful resource in my breed research, and I can't wait to start contributing a bit more once we have our mini!

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
Welcome - glad you could find good information here on the forum - Tons of good info for all things poodle. Will be looking forward to pictures and tails (sic) of your puppy

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Congratulations. I bet you can’t wait till you bring your minipoo home.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF! Are you still looking or have you already found a pup? Be sure to post pics!

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
Welcome to PF! Congratulations on your future mini boy! I can’t wait to see pictures and hear about his adventures. I joined while I was waiting to get my Spoo boy, and was so much better prepared than I would have been. Helped pass the time productively, too:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to PF! Are you still looking or have you already found a pup? Be sure to post pics!
We had a reservation on a litter with a breeder we really liked, but the litter turned out to be smaller than expected :(

We have been looking at some other breeders in the area but minis seem a bit harder to come by, especially reds. We may have to stay patient and see what happens! The wait is agonizing though haha

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
Mini’s are the hardest to find of the three sizes. Take heart, sometimes folks on the wait lists drop off, and perhaps the breeder can refer you to other red/apricot mini breeders she admires. They all know or know of, one another. Best of luck in your search.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts