Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am glad I have found this forum, it looks lovely and full of beautiful poodles and interesting forums :)

I have put some photos of my little black Toy Poodle Luna in an album but I haven't worked out how to link it here so I am posting some other photos that I have on another site. Hope you enjoy them and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Almost forgot to say that I also have a yellow Labrador called Kyra and I will soon have the joy of adding a gorgeous platinum silver Toy Poodle to my family, her name is Skye and she is going to be 5 wks on Saturday. I am going to visit her then and she will then come home with us on the 5th September. The time won't come soon enough!!

Cristina

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
:welcome: the pictures are amazing and Luna looks amazing! You do a really good job keeping her 'up' ;) !

Welcome again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the welcomes :)

Luna is 11" square ( tall and long hehe)

Here is a photo of her with her daddy for perspective

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Such beautiful pictures of such a gorgeous little one! Welcome to the forum. I will be looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about your new baby that will come home soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you!! I will surely you keep you posted on the new baby, I will go to visit her on Saturday and I will post pics of the day for sure! As per your request this is my beautiful Kyra :)

I love showing off my girls, I hope you won''t get bored with my photos as I am a little bit obsessed with them as you probably may have already gathered lol!

I will post more into the forum and get to know you all, bear with me as I have limited time. I wish you a good day, or night depending where you are around the world :)

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Your photos are gorgrous! They all capture the beauty and personality of your dogs! I love how your lab has a different collar in each picture ^^ That's darling.

Your poodles color is so deep, its beautiful, and your labs eyes are almost hypnotizing!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for your lovely comments. Kyra's eyes do really get you hypnotized, I get lost looking into them sometimes!

Shereen I live in North London :) I will pm you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Cdnjennga, thank you for your lovely comment about my dogs and photos. Yes I am the photographer, I do this part time professionally alongside running my pet accessories website. I will post mroe photos in the appropriate forum, sorry everyone for getting carried away in the introduction one...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
phenomenal photography!! WOW!! Your babies are gorgeous! ...professional photography is so much better at capturing the beauty of our beloved pets IMO! i can't wait to see more!
:welcome: to the forum!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts