Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am a poodle owner from northern Sweden, who found this forum by chance when I was surfing on the internet yesterday. Of course, I take note of what you think about this wonderful breed "across the Atlantic". If you want to read more about me and my dogs, please visit my website
Please excuse my bad English I hope it becomes better with time.

:llama:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!

I have a friend in Sweden :D

I would love to go there one day ..
One of my favourite breeders is in Sweden, Huffish :) have you seen her dogs ?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!

I have a friend in Sweden :D

I would love to go there one day ..
One of my favourite breeders is in Sweden, Huffish :) have you seen her dogs ?
Welcome ! And I love huffish dogs also !

You dogs look like they just love the snow !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They truly love the snow, especially Brasse. :smow: Im not a big fan, thank God for the summer! All the snow in the fur is not OK!:doh:
Huffish have nice looking dogs, but my favorite breeder when it comes to the standard poodles in Sweden are Domestic. Sadly they just have a homepage in swedish.:doh:

·
Registered
551 Posts
They truly love the snow, especially Brasse. :smow: Im not a big fan, thank God for the summer! All the snow in the fur is not OK!:doh:
Huffish have nice looking dogs, but my favorite breeder when it comes to the standard poodles in Sweden are Domestic. Sadly they just have a homepage in swedish.:doh:
My guys LOVE the snow, as do I, I too am not a fan of summer, well at least a hot summer.

Lotta does breed dome gorgeous poodles, I tried to find a website for Domestic, but couldn't, I tried looking on the Poodles in Scandinavia breeders page too. Can you post the link, I speak and read Norwegian, so I can read Swedish, even tho many words are different :)

Welcome to the forum !

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I am from Iceland, but I have one standard from Sweden :D

Can you send me a link to the Domestic kennel ?

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
A big welcome Jekken & Brasse

Beautiful website and very nice poodles.
I am from Canada and have been breeding and exhibiting standards for 16 years.
Please visit our website: Standard Poodle Breeders in Montreal Quebec Ormar Standard Poodles
You will enjoy this forum, so many people with great knowledge about poodles, all sizes.
Lotta Sandel (Huffish) has beautiful standards. I have a girl who goes back to some Huffish dogs in her pedigree (3rd generation)
Enjoy the forum

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello, and another big welcome from Canada!!! I bought my last pup from Winnow in Iceland and LOVE him! I will likely get another pup from her in the future, so as you can see, I love Scandinavian Poodles!!!!!

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hello also from Canada! I will be getting 2 Black toy poodles next month - I am ecstatic!
Welcome!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome, I love your website... super cute! You'll be getting that female poodle in no time now that you're on this forum you'll get the itch in a hurry!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! I've seen Domestic dogs and they are truly stunning! I've also contacted the breeder on IG and she is very very nice! Could you please tell me more about their dogs? I'm so interested that I'm planning a little trip to Sweden to have the chance to know her face to face.. I'm from Italy!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts