Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Kim, and I'm 22 and living in San Diego, CA. I just got a new cream mini poodle pup with a liver-colored nose. Apparently he will never be a show dog because of his color combination, but I love him anyways. His name is Titan and he is 12 weeks old. He's the cutest thing ever, and very smart and crafty. :devil:

Just found this forum because I needed some advice tailored towards poodles, and it is absolutely great. It's very reassuring that others are having the same issues as I am, and thankful that we can all learn from eachothers' experiences! I'm not the only one going crazy! :amen:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Welcome to this forum meehkim, I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, but most importantly will enjoy your new fur baby. Poodles are so much fun and so smart. Have you always lived in San Diego? I was born there many many moons ago, now live in Central Ca. As a small child lived in Pacific Beach, only a few blocks from the ocean. Still like the ocean a lot, but the beaches here are not near as pretty as the Southern Cal. beaches.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea my poodle is turning out to be quite a little munchkin. He's too smart for his own good, and mine! I actually just finished school in San Diego, and now working here. It's absolutely lovely, and very dog friendly. Pacific Beach is always a really fun place to go to - whether it be for night life or daytime activities. I hope you're enjoying Central CA, what brings you there?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My hubbies job tranfered him here in 1976, b-4 u were even born. We have a 22 yr. old grandaughter that lives with us. We have raised her since she was 1 1/2 yrs old. She calls us Mom and Dad.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I will try to post pictures of Titan when time permits (i.e. he wants to stop playing)! But poor thing is groggy and sore from his shots...so maybe i'll have time to upload pictures today

1 - 7 of 7 Posts