Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've recently joined the forum as a new poodle owner. We got our first miniature in September last year, a gorgeous red boy named Finn...that was us hooked and Eden our wonderful brown miniature boy joined us at the end of March this year. So we have a busy household with an 11 month and a 5 month old. I love reading everyone's comments and seeing the pictures of their wonderful poodles x

·
Premium Member
6,541 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
My Beatrice and Pia are also 6 months apart in age, it was a busy time but they adore each other. We love pictures.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Welcome to you, Finn and Eden. I can imagine you have your hands full with two puppies.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do indeed, we have session of what we describe as poodle wars followed by blissful sleeping sessions where they curl up together.

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Welcome - you have joined a great community of poodle lovers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the lovely welcomes. I look forward to finding out more about these wonderful dogs.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Welcome! Where in Scotland do you live?

I used to live in Dunoon. Right now I looking forward to visiting Scotland and the Shetland and Orkney islands next month. I will be going to some places I did not get to visit when I lived there.

My first poodle came from Scotland - in 1967 - an apricot toy. She was a love!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Welcome to you and your handsome, feisty boys from me and mine!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To Twyla, how old were your two when you got them? I've had both of mine since they were 9 weeks old. Finn was 8 months old when Eden joined us. I guess I'm curious about how much play fighting your two did. For most things my two get along fantastically well, but Eden can be a full on and doesn't pull his punches while Finn just accepts it with the occasional snap back at Eden. I'd love to hear people's thought's on how to make sure play doesn't get too boisterous or is it okay to just let them have their fun...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To Johanna, I live near Edinburgh though I'm originally from Glasgow. We have lived in numerous places when we were younger and travelling for my husband's work. Now we are settled this was the ideal time in our life to get our lovely boys...and what a change they have brought to our life...?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts