Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I found this while hunting up a new family member! I have a 7lb toy named MR.BB I would love a standard but I don't know how well they would get on together. I would like to find an older dog maybe a rescue?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Too sweet!! Welcome. There are some great poodle rescues out there too and I think a standard is a must in having poodles lol!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!

I think a Standard and Toy would get on great if you got the Standard as a youngster and it learned the boundaries right from the get go...Dogs and cats are good together if raised right and everyone knows how far to push things.

I agree with Olie!! A Spoo is a neccessity in life for Poodle lovers out there!!

Mr. BB looks a fair size in the first photo, then you see him with the human hand as perspective and he is just a wee little guy!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr. BB

Hello and welcome!!!

I think a Standard and Toy would get on great if you got the Standard as a youngster and it learned the boundaries right from the get go...Dogs and cats are good together if raised right and everyone knows how far to push things.

I agree with Olie!! A Spoo is a neccessity in life for Poodle lovers out there!!

Mr. BB looks a fair size in the first photo, then you see him with the human hand as perspective and he is just a wee little guy!!!
Yes he is BUT>>> he thinks he is HUGE!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts