Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've dreamed of having a Poodle for years and years, and that dream has finally come true. I got our shiny new Penny at 8 weeks old, and it's already been a week and a half - the time sure does fly by when you have a young pup on your hands. It's been quite the adjustment, but aside from normal puppy quirks she's been a dream to train and she's settled in nicely with my husband and I. She's even gotten along with our cat Finnigan!

Besides family dogs growing up, Penny is my first dog ever, and I want to ensure she's set up for success. I've lurked on this forum (and many others online) for quite a while, so I've been learning all I can about puppy training in general and Poodles in particular. Socialization has been a challenge with Covid but I try to introduce new experiences every day while keeping her safe until she gets her final round of vaccines. Being in northwest BC, I'm so looking forward to eventually taking advantage of the hiking trails and parks in my area. I also plan to do all her grooming myself (small town problems - dog groomers are scarce!) so I'll be searching these forums quite a bit for puppy grooming tips and tricks.

Anyway I wanted to drop in and say hi before I dive into commenting in the forum. Lovely to meet you, thanks for reading! :)

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

·
Registered
465 Posts
She’s super sweet!! Hey I’m in northeastern BC, your area is where I’m losing all my skilled employees to lol, they’re making big bucks on the pipeline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,174 Posts
Penny is drop down gorgeous. I love her color, especially with the white. Anyway welcome and if we can help you, just ask. This is a very good community for all things poodle.

·
Registered
12,567 Posts
What a pretty girl, with her white tummy and toes! Welcome to both of you.

Reactions: Raina

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Penny is gorgeous, those markings are 😍 adorable

Reactions: Raina

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your girl looks so similar to the litter my boy came from. But he is a bit older. I am also in BC and he I didn’t know better I would think they were related.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts