Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Here goes my first post lol!

I hope to meet some great people on here, learn and just down right talk about poods!

I have two standard females that I co-own with 'desertreef' on here for those of you that may know her. She has provided me with these wonderful girls that I just adore! Grace (U-CH Desert Reef's Day of Grace) is a white/cream and Ava (U-CH Desert Reef's Once In A Blue Moon) is a blue. My Grace is currently with Karen ready to have her litter of somewhere around 7-8 puppies near the end of this month! We are very pleased and we were so happy when we found out she was pregnant after performing an AI. The sire is Crystal Gallant's Totally Chromed Out "Sterling". He is spectacular and anyone interested to see how his and her pups turn out be sure to check out desertreefpoodles.com. As far as my Ava goes, well, she is just about finished with her AKC title needing one more major. I was fortunate to see her last weekend at the South Jordan UT show where she took WB and BOS completing her needed points. I put her first few points on her until I could no longer "run" being pregnant and so she was sent to Lacy Williams who has done a spectacular job of presenting her. I can't wait to get her home as I have had my second son now who is 4 weeks old! I plan to Special her myself for a short while until she is ready to have her own babies=)

Well, that's enough about me!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
:welcome: There are several UT poodles here. I hope you enjoy the forum. Sometimes the northern UT poodles get together for play dates if you're ever interested. Its fun to talk poodle :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome!! I cannot wait to see this much anticipated litter lucky you and DR!! It should be soon. :) - Love all DR poodles!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope that you guys post lots of puppy pics they are always so sweet. We like to see pics of the rest of your pack too.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome: There are several UT poodles here. I hope you enjoy the forum. Sometimes the northern UT poodles get together for play dates if you're ever interested. Its fun to talk poodle :)
Hi there! Yes I've wanted to get a playdate going myself and I do with some local poodles but I'd love to get together. Is there someone that sends out an e-mail or is it just word of mouth? Your "Lacy" by chance ...was she shown last year in Farmington I think by Linda Wolfe was her name?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!! I cannot wait to see this much anticipated litter lucky you and DR!! It should be soon. :) - Love all DR poodles!
Oh I'm so glad you know Karen! Yes this litter is much anticipated!!! I'm even starting to dream about it-how funny is that! Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hi there! Yes I've wanted to get a playdate going myself and I do with some local poodles but I'd love to get together. Is there someone that sends out an e-mail or is it just word of mouth? Your "Lacy" by chance ...was she shown last year in Farmington I think by Linda Wolfe was her name?
Yes, she was originally owned and co-bred by Lynda. She lives with me, although I still co-own her with Lynda. She is spayed now as she bloated Superbowl weekend. Lynda's daughter shows Lacey in junior handling. Lacey and I work obedience and agility together.
Usually, if we're going to get together for a play date, we just contact each other by PM here or over email. Flufflvr, Fluffspoos, and ofcourse Desert Reef are all Utah poodles. I look forward to meeting you and your furkids :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh okay..I thought she might have been the one. It was Lynda who told me the day of an AKC match that she had bloated and she also told me about her brother. I told Karen of DR and she told me that she had talked with who owned her which would have been you..I also read the e-mail you sent out about it. I'm so sorry that happened but I'm so glad she's okay. I would love to get together when I get my girls back here soon..I can't wait its been lonely without them. That's great you do obedience and aglity. Were you at South Jordan then last weekend?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Oh okay..I thought she might have been the one. It was Lynda who told me the day of an AKC match that she had bloated and she also told me about her brother. I told Karen of DR and she told me that she had talked with who owned her which would have been you..I also read the e-mail you sent out about it. I'm so sorry that happened but I'm so glad she's okay. I would love to get together when I get my girls back here soon..I can't wait its been lonely without them. That's great you do obedience and aglity. Were you at South Jordan then last weekend?
I was. I totally missed all the great Utah poodle people though :( I was helping with some daschunds and some havanese, plus watching obedience, rally, and agility. I did get to see Ava get WB though.
Lacey and I are still early in our training and we're having a blast!!
Let me know when you get your girls back.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was. I totally missed all the great Utah poodle people though :( I was helping with some daschunds and some havanese, plus watching obedience, rally, and agility. I did get to see Ava get WB though.
Lacey and I are still early in our training and we're having a blast!!
Let me know when you get your girls back.
Oh how fun...and I'm so glad you saw it...it was fun to see that. I meant to tell you how much I liked Lacey when I saw her in Farmington. Beautiful girl she is=) Glad you two are having a good time together-that's what it's all about!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts